- About Us
- Contact Us
- Computer Programming
- Learn Python
- Python Keywords
- Python Built-in Functions
- Python Examples
- Learn C++
- C++ Examples
- Learn C
- C Examples
- Learn Java
- Java Examples
- Learn C#
- Learn Objective-C
- Web Development
- Learn HTML
- Learn CSS
- Learn SQL
- Learn PHP
The privacy of our visitors is of the utmost importance to us at codescracker.com, and we take your privacy very seriously. This privacy statement describes the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our website, as well as how we protect this data. It also explains how we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA).
Information Collection and Use
When you visit codescracker.com, we may collect and store some information about your visit. This could include the type of browser and operating system you use, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you look at. When you fill out a contact form, leave a comment, or sign up for our newsletter, we may also collect personal information like your name, email address, and any other information you choose to give.
We use this information to study and improve the way our website works, to tell you about our products and services, and to do what you ask. We don't give your personal information to other people unless the law says so or you give us permission to do so.
Like many other websites, codescracker.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect your experience on our website.
This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for us. We will not use Google Analytics to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our website.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from being accessed, used, or disclosed in a manner that is not authorized by us. However, we are unable to guarantee complete or total security because there is no method of data transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage that is 100% secure.
As a user of our website, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. These rights could consist of the following:
- The right to access your personal information: Subject to certain restrictions and exceptions, you have the right to request access to the personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to correct your personal information: You have the right to request corrections if you believe the personal information we have collected about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain restrictions and exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we limit our use of your personal data, subject to certain restrictions and exceptions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable copy of the personal information we have collected about you.
Compliance with GDPR and CPRA
We are dedicated to observing the CPRA and GDPR rules. In compliance with these rules:
- We respect your rights as a data subject, including the right to access, rectify, and erase your personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
- We provide transparent information about our data processing practices, including the types of personal data we collect, the purposes for which we collect it, and any third-party services we utilize.
- We obtain your consent for data collection, where required, and provide mechanisms for you to manage your preferences, including the ability to opt out of personalized ads.
- We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of your personal data.
There could be external links to other sites on codescracker.com. We have no control over the content or security of any linked websites. To better understand how these sites will handle your personal information, we recommend reading their respective privacy policies.
codescracker.com may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Please feel free to reach out to us via the following contact methods:
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us by utilizing the contact form available on our website. We value your feedback and inquiries and will make every effort to respond to you promptly.